Pages

Friday, February 10, 2012

Primary Spotlights

This year in our primary (which is part of our church) we are spotlighting each of the kids so we can get to know them better.

We had either them or their parents fill them out, and then each week we read them and have everyone guess who it is.  

Instead of more candy, we decided to just give them a big sticker to show that they were spotlighted.  Afterwards, we post their spotlight form on the bulletin board for everyone to see.

I just got a package of Avery Shipping Labels at Walmart - they are 2" x 4", and there are 10 labels to a sheet.  This page should fit that exactly.  (It better - it took me HOURS to get it right!!)  

My little sister is doing spotlights in her primary also, and they are using a cute little CTR mailbox to pull the spotlight out of.
Sooo cute, huh?  It totally matches the CTR birthday cards! 
I think I would be all "Here's the mail, it never fails, it makes me want to wag my tail..." (I know you all are singing that in your heads right now, admit it.)



Towards the end of last year, we did a spotlight for our teachers to show how much we appreciated them.
This is what we gave them.  We made sure to tell them they didn't have to share with their class! Haha :)

We also made a form for them to fill out, and put it on the bulletin board also.


You can download the scripture and spotight forms also.



Well, hopefully someone can get some use out of these besides just me. :)

Thanks for stopping by!


Photobucket

1 comment:

Mitch and Brook Lewis said...

I love these! Exactly what I needed and our kids will love these! Thank you for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...