Pages

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Primary Birthday Cards 2012

So, I have been working on the Primary birthday cards for this year.  We decided to give little packs of gum that say:  I can "chews" the right.  Here is what they look like....


I just went to Sam's Club and got boxes of the little packs of gum.  I printed the card on cardstock, and I'm planning on taking them somewhere to get copies, so I don't waste all my ink. :)
(We are making about 100 of these little guys!)


Anyway - if anyone is interested - you can download the cards HERE.
It should print out with 4 cards to a page.

Hope you like it!

Photobucket

9 comments:

Erin said...

Very cute! THanks for the download!

Kimberly T. said...

That's a great idea!

tiffunny said...

Just wanted to stop by and say thanks for sharing this cute idea on Junk in Their Trunk! I loved it (and picked it as my favorite for that week - but since you were the topped view link you got that honor instead) and am as we speak printing them out for our primary this year! You are awesome for sharing!

Beth said...

Thank you guys so much! It was my first attempt at something like this, so I'm glad someone likes it!

Audra said...

Love this! Thank you for sharing your talent! We are doing this for our primary kids this year and your download was a huge timesaver!

Kathryn said...

What fonts did you use to make this card? Can they be downloaded? So cute!!! Thank you for sharing.

Beth said...

Kathryn -
Yes they can be downloaded! There should be a link at the end of the post.

Peggy said...

Love the CTR birthday card idea and printed it out to use next year. Thank you so much.
Just wondered if you have looked at the download and if there is a way to get rid of the background marks around the words "Happy Birthday"???

Peggy

peggy@windsailreceptor.com

Anonymous said...

Thank you!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...